Don't need to overextend the search for the juicer; just look into the best Hurom juicer reviews. It's the ultimate kitchen appliance as you can get juice, smoothies and even ice-cream with one machine.
The slow masticating mechanism lets you get juice without burning the nutrients. You get 100% pure fruit extract without wasting a drop of it. And you can use a wide variety of veggies and fruits with it as it grinds out them all. It doesn't matter whether its whole fruits, leafy greens, or nuts. The auger blade moves slowly and steadily to give you desired on them all.
That's why instead of looking into a lot of brands, just focus on the Hurom juicer. From the below 7-options, you can find the right one within your budget, meeting all your needs.
Hurom Elite Slow Juicer is a winner of the iF, Red Dot, and idea awards. It is the best juicer for home usage because of its redesigned twin-winged auger and 2nd generation patented Slow Squeezing Technology.
Hurom H-AA is a sleek and cutting-edge juicer with a design that incorporates curves that gradually slim down in the back. Its 43RPM gentle squeeze motor helps you to extract the optimum amount of nutrients during juicing.
Hurom's top-of-the-line HZ slow juicer is made of stainless steel and powered by cutting-edge technology. The HZ's Alpha technology optimizes juicing, makes cleaning easier, and allows you to make ice cream.
Hurom partnered with Giugiaro to create the H-AF slow juicer, which is modeled after a Ferrari. It has a simple power button that makes it simple to operate and clean.
Hurom HP's elegant, sweeping curve design can effortlessly fit your kitchen counter. Fresh, unfiltered, and pure juice will be ensured by its revolutionary slow squeezing technology.
In its H101 model, Hurom includes a scrub-free cleaning strainer that allows you to clean the juicer by simply rinsing it with water. It also has a juice outlet and a tilting chamber for easy juice pouring.
You won't have to cut your ingredients with the Hurom H-AI-SBB20 Self-Feeding Hopper. It has a pulp container constructed beneath the chamber to collect the entire quantity rapidly.
Top 7 Hurom Juicer Reviews:
Fresh juice isn't just healthy; it's also delicious. But you don't have the time to make it in the morning. That's why you need a top of the line juicer. It will help to get you the tasty drink in seconds.
So, the Hurom juicer review is something you should look into to get that refreshing drink early in the morning.
1. Best Overall - Hurom HH-SBB11 Elite Slow Juicer
The Hurom Elite is not your regular juicer. That's because instead of using fast shredding blades, it uses the auger. So, the blade here has a similar design to the drill bits. And it is better as it doesn't shred the fruit. It only squeezes the fruit slowly to extract the juice. This way, you get 35% extra natural juice without any parts of the fruit.
The regular juicers heat up due to their fast rotations. It causes the juice to lose nutrients. Not with Hurom, it retains the natural color with all the nutrients of the fruit.
But don't think it can't handle the hard veggies. The HH-SBB11 will process anything you put inside it. And it does so without making any real noise.
However, the Humor tops all that with its advanced safety lock system. The slow juicer won't run until all the parts get locked in their rightful places. It saves you from a lot of trouble. Plus, the stylish design of it complements the modern kitchens of today.
- It is the 2nd generation Slow Squeezing juicer.
- The juicer motor has a 10-Year Warranty.
- All the parts are safe & 100% BPA Free.
- It includes a fine strainer, a coarse filter.
- It comes in silver and wine color.
Why it’s great:
- Easy to clean due to its advanced self-cleaning technology.
- It's real quiet; one can make juice early in the morning without waking up anyone.
- Yields more juice, 40% more than other juicers.
- Strainers for pulp-free juice.
Keep in mind:
- It's quite expensive.
- Most of the parts are made of plastic.
Verdict: If you want a modern kitchen tool that does the job, the Elite slow juicer is the one. It is powerful, stylish, and most importantly, it works better than most. You can't ask anything more from it.
2. Best Versatile Hurom Juicer - Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer
The compact, vertical design juicer won't take a lot of space in the countertop. And with those slim design that gets slimmer, you can't take your eyes off the Hurom H-AA.
For me, it is the most elegant juicer in the Hurom slow juicer reviews.
Looks aside, the juicer has all the traits you look from a Hurom juicer. It uses its patented slow juicing system to yield more extract than any other juicer in the market. All these thanks to the 150-watt motor that allows the auger to rotate at a slow speed of 43 RPM. So, no oxidization.
Now, like the earlier Hurom, it comes with the strainers. You can get a pulp-free juice with the finer filter, while the coarse one allows you to get a smoothie texture juice with the pulps. But it is the ice-cream strainer that changes the game. Now, you can enjoy sorbets, nut butter, and even prepare baby food using the thing.
This one juicer does it all.
- It has a slim, vertical design.
- It only needs 150 watts of power to run.
- The juicer weighs only 4.8 kg.
- It uses BPA free plastic for the material.
- The juicer includes 3-strainers.
Why it's great:
- Slim design makes it easy to storage.
- Powerful motor can juices hard and soft fruits.
- Versatile, act as a juicer, food processor, and ice-cream maker.
- Easy to use, use innovative alpha technology.
- Very easy to clean.
Keep in mind:
- It's a bit pricey compared to other Huroms.
Verdict: If you want to enjoy premium quality juice, the Elite is excellent. But if you want something more than the fruit extracts, the H-AA is the way to go.
3. Best Upgraded Juicer - HUROM HZ Slow Masticating Juicer
The stainless steel finish on the Hurom HZ makes it stand out from the crowd. It seems much more reliable than the other models due to its build. And it's not only the only thing unique about the HZ.
On the side, you've got some LED indicators on the HZ. And it indicates three things: On/Off, extract, and reverse mode. It is more of a gimmick, but it gives you a clear idea of what's going on inside the chamber.
Now, compared to the other two models, there has been a big change in the HZ, as you already know. The stainless steel body really puts some weight on the device, but Hurom addressed the problem. It added a handle at the back for easy carrying.
To be fair, you would not want to store it away. The premium finish on the HZ really makes you display it on the kitchen countertop. But you know, when you need to move it, it won't be hard.
Besides all that, the HZ is quite similar to the H-AA. You get the same rotation speed, the same type of versatility with the extra accessories. However, there is a little bit of modification with the juicer mouth. They made it a bit wider so that you can easily squeeze in veggies and fruits of large sizes.
- It is a slow juicer.
- The juicer has a stainless steel finish and LED indicators.
- The juicer dimension is 8.1-inches wide, 16-inches tall.
- It weighs around 11.9 pounds.
- The chamber capacity is 16.9 fluid ounce.
Why it's great:
- You can enjoy the natural taste of juice as it imitates handheld slow squeeze technology.
- You'll get optimum output as it helps to extract the last drop from your fruits and veggies.
- It is easy to clean as the dismantling of components is a breeze.
- Solid build, made out of impact-resistant BPA-free plastic.
- You can control the amount of pulp in your juice with this juicer strainer.
- Compact design makes it suitable to store in kitchen cabinet comfortably.
- Versatile application save you from buying multiple juicers.
Keep in mind:
- It is heavy, gives it more stability during spinning.
- It sometimes creates problems while juicing fibrous veggies.
Verdict: Hurom intentionally made it the device the way it is. They want it for people to see, and you can understand why. So, if you want a versatile juicer that you want to feel proud to display, the Hurom juicer review tells you to try this.
4. Best Elegant Slow Juicer - Hurom H-AF Slow Juicer
How can you take perfection to the new level? Hurom dares to do so with their H-AF slow juicer.
The supercar designed H-AF is something out of the ordinary. They got the Italian firm that gave the world cars like Lamborghini, Ferrari, and the Maserati and made them design this juicer. The wine color juicer with that design pops out in any kitchen.
Once you get past the design, the H-AF has all the same features that you came to love about in the Hurom juicers. The drill-like blade system squeezes the pulp until it gets dry. And it does so while rotating at an optimum speed of 43 RPM.
And it's not only the fruits. You can put cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, nuts, anything you like, and it will turn it to liquid form for you to enjoy.
The H-AF has an internal spinning brush that works to clean the chamber and the filters. So, you have very little to do when it comes to maintaining it.
- It is a slow juicer with a low-speed auger.
- Silent operation.
- It gets made from plastic.
- It has an intuitive power button.
- The spinning speed is 43 RPM.
Why it's great:
- Putting in ingredients for juicing is a breeze with its dual hopper.
- Its big chamber (500 ml) allows juicing for the whole family in a single go.
- Convenient to use with its versatile juice cap.
- Accepts wide range of ingredients due to its adjustable control lever.
- Self-cleaning with four spinning brushes.
- Sleek design, helps to increase the elegance of your kitchen.
- Quiet operation, you can run it early at the morning without wake up anyone.
Keep in mind:
- It is only available in one color.
Verdict: Yes, the Hurom perfected their products for decades. And they took it to a whole new level with the H-AF. Just give it a try and see it for yourself.
5. Best Budget Hurom Juicer - Hurom HP Slow Juicer
The HP slow juicer has quite the outlook. Like all the Hurom juicers, it is tall and isn't that wide. So, it is quite compact.
This one has more subtle curves compared to the supercar Hurom. And the color of it is white. So, it isn't as imposing as the earlier model but has the charisma to get people attracted. It blends with most decors, which is one of its strengths.
However, the chamber of the HP isn't as large as some of the others. But besides that shortcoming, it's all good with it.
Like the other ones, it also uses the 2nd generation patented slow squeeze technology. The auger inside rotates at a 43 RPM speed that gets every bit of juice out of the fruit. Unlike your typical blade juicers, it doesn't burn off the nutritious minerals.
So, you get the natural color juice with all the nutrients intact. Also, the plastic parts of the juicer are all BPA free, making it 100% safe to drink.
- It is a slow juicer.
- The juicer is 7.6 inches wide and 15.5 inches tall.
- It weighs about 9.5 pounds.
- It comes with only a fine strainer.
- The juicer uses 150 Watts of power.
Why it's great:
- Compact design that fits comfortably on your kitchen counter.
- Slow squeezing keeps the juice fresh and natural for a long time.
- It is easy to clean as spinning brushes rotate and clean the chamber as well as the screen simultaneously.
- Quiet motor allows you to use it any time of the day without bothering others.
- User-friendly and a great entry-level juicer that any one of your family can juice with it.
Keep in mind:
- It lacks the versatility of H-AF.
Verdict: The HP Hurom might not be the most versatile kitchen equipment. But for what it's worth, it does the one thing that it got made for, and that is squeezing out the juice.
6. Best Easy To Clean Juicer - Hurom H101 Masticating Juicer
Make juice, smoothies, or ice cream; the Hurom H101 gives you the power to do all that with just one system.
H101 uses the same slow juicing technology as the predecessors. It has a drill-bit style blade that rotates at a 43 RPM speed to extra every drop of juice from the fruits and veggies.
You've got the multiple strainers to enjoy the right kind of drink. If you're a pulp guy, use the coarse strainer, or simply use the fine filter to get a pulp-free drink. Hurom made it easier to clean the filters. They removed the small holes with grooves. Now, you don't have to scrub the thing out to clean. Simply run it under fixtures, and it gets clean.
Plus, like all the Masticating juicers, the H101 has the control level right on the machine. Just close it while you start juicing. And once, the chamber starts to fill up, release the pressure using the half-close to get rid of the pulps.
- The slow juicer has scrub-free cleaning strainers.
- It comes in two colors: matte silver and pearl black.
- The juicer has a 10-year warranty on the motor.
- It comes with two types of filters.
- The machines have a control lever.
Why it's great:
- No more mess as it comes with a 3-degree tilted chamber and juice outlet.
- Versatile can make juice from orange, apple to kale or dark leafy greens.
- Cleaning is a breeze because to the scrubbing-free design.
- Safe, no sharp edge in this juicer.
- It extracts 35% more juice.
Keep in mind:
- Veggies need to be cut before.
Verdict: This Hurom juicer is a brilliant product for its compact design, beautiful juice extraction, and its versatile use. No doubt, you want to get your hands on it.
7. Best Self-Feeding Juicer - Hurom H-AI-SBB20 Masticating Juicer
Hurom is continuously working to make juicing accessible to everyone. The Masticating, however, is for the ones who have the money to spend big on a juicer.
And you've got to be ready to spend more money when you wish to get your hands on the world's first self-feeding juicer. This one has a tall section on one side. That's because it combines 3-things. On the top part, there is a hopper with a blade. Below that is the auger; you've come to known and love of the Hurom. And at the bottom is the vertical pulp collector chamber that sits rightly below the auger section.
The top part is where you put all the things you want to juice. And then it sends them on its own to the juicing part of the machine. You don't have to push it down through the chamber like the other ones. It does the feeding all by itself.
Then there is the free tilt design of the juicer. It works in a way that there is no need to tilt the juicer anymore to get the last drop of the extract.
However, the slow squeezer moves fast than the other ones. It has an RPM of 60 that lets you get the juice faster. And don't worry, it retains the nutrients like the other ones even if it moves a bit more quickly.
- It is a self-feeding juicer.
- It has a separate pulp extraction chamber.
- The juicer comes in platinum, rose-gold, and slate blue color.
- It has a 60 RPM speed.
- The juicer inside has a 3-degree tilt for easy pouring.
Why it's great:
- You can save time and free up hands while juicing because of its Self-feeding technology.
- Pouring juice is a snap thanks to the tilting chamber and juice outlet.
- Sleek stainless steel design gives it an elegant look and makes it easy put on a table top.
- It's incredibly simple to use thanks to the vertical assembly and slow squeezing design.
- You may get juice from it rapidly because it is faster than other slow juicers.
Keep in mind:
- You need to use brush and water rinse to make it completely clean.
Verdict: Yes, the H-AI isn't for everyone. But you knew it from the start. However, if you consider the features for the price, it isn't at all overpriced. For me, the Hurom is worth every single penny. If you try it out, you will too agree with me.
Things to consider before buy the best Hurom Juicer
There are a couple of features you need to consider before making the purchase. Let's take a quick look.
Masticating vs Centrifugal:
The debate is what to choose. Masticating and centrifugal both have their pros and cons. If you're genuinely into juicing, then masticating is the obvious choice. It extracts every single drop from the fruit without affecting the taste or nutritional value. But you've to chop things before you toss them inside the juicer.
Centrifugal models, on the other hand, don't have such an issue. It cuts down the hard pieces. But unlike the masticating, it doesn't retain the nutrient of the fruits.
Ease of use:
You want your kitchen equipment to be easy going. If it feels like rocket science to use the thing, then that's never a great choice. So, get a juicer that you can quickly assemble and disassemble. And that you can use without any problem.
Juicers are usually noisy. But if it makes too much noise walking the entire block from sleep, then it isn't a good pick. That's given.
As you can see from the Hurom Juicer Reviews, all the picks have silent operation. So, while picking up your juicer, keep that in mind.
Easy to clean:
The last piece of advice is that get a juicer that you can clean easily. You don't want to clean the juicer for 30 minutes for just a glass of juice. Get something that you can within minutes just using water. Some of the smart Hurom does self-cleaning. So, you can try those options if you don't like to spend time cleaning.
Hurom juicer vs omega juicer: which brand is best?
Both Hurom and Omega get made by the same manufacturer. So, there is a bit of similarity between the two. However, the Hurom turns out to a bit better than the Omega due to its quality and features.
The slow juicing technology of the juicer extracts juice better than most. And the compact design of it makes it perfect for all kitchens. So, you've got to give the upper hand to the Hurom.
Kuvings vs Hurom: which brand is best?
If you want to yield the most out of it from the fruits, then you've got to go with the Hurom. However, Kuvings isn't far behind. In some aspects, it is even better. For instance, it is more powerful, so you need no prep with the fruits and veggies. You've got to weigh your options to consider which one is the best. Hurom is on the top when it comes to juicing.
Do you need to disassemble the entire juicer to clean?
You need to if you want to clean the taste of the juice you've made earlier. But it is super easy to do, so it won't take a lot of time.
Does the Hurom juicer come with a warranty?
Yes, they do. Most of the juicers have a 10-years warranty on the motor and at least 2-years of warranty on the parts.
Are the juicers loud?
Due to their slow RPM, the juicers are super quiet.
Can you make ice cream with Hurom juicer?
Yes, you can only if the model supports it. Not all the Hurom juicer offers the feature.
From the Hurom Juicer Reviews, you can clearly see, they are one of a kind. The slow juicing machine isn't your typical juicer. They provide much more and do that in style.
So, if you want to enjoy your morning drinks, without waking everyone up and in the most nutrient way, get the best humor juicer from the list. I'm telling you, it's worth it.